Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our favorite date spots in West Seattle

@Menchie's - cute little place where you can build your own frozen yogurt mixes with all the fixings!  Priced by weight. 


@Caffe Fiore - hands down the most beautiful cafe I've ever been in (that includes my travles through Europe!)  That's the chandelier up in the loft and the reflection of its light in my americano!





@The Mission - dark, hidden away.  simple from the outside and magic inside.  we use the word "vibey".  candles everywhere, beautiful paper stars hanging from the ceiling.  brick walls and large mirrors.  great for happy hour!





4 comments:

  1. fun fun! seems like it was a good time!
    have a great day!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan! We've had fun exploring our new neighborhood. I hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, that Froyo looks sooo good!! I have to check it out if I'm in that part of Seattle when I visit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menchies has many locations! I'd check thier website (http://menchies.com/locations.php) to see if there is one near you!

    ReplyDelete