Monday, July 30, 2012

Robin + Corey's Wedding





Over the weekend, my cousin, Robin got married!  
The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and Joesph and I were honored to be a part of it. 

I love my cousin dearly so I was very nervous just as I was excited.  
This was the first time Joseph and I have performed together! 

At the rehearsal, the night before the wedding, I taped my music to the stand but apparently not enough - the wind picked up a few minutes later and blew half my music over the railing and into the water!  Inwardly, I was freaking out but I was able to write down the rest of song and everything worked out.  
*sigh of relief* 

After the processional, Joseph and I were able to quietly celebrate behind the groomsmen.  
Papa snapped these candid shots. 

Cheers to Robin and her husband, Corey!  Love you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment