Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 was a learning year - the simplicity and complexity of life and love.  There were certain people I met last year who I will always hold dear to my heart.  I am so grateful for the wisdom, support and love they gave me. 

2012 is looking to be life-changing as well - in wonderful ways.  Briefly; first and foremost, I've found Love.  Most recently, I auditioned for a place in the Rainier Symphony - and I made it!  I am so happy to be playing in an orchestra again!  And, my travel bug bites again - I'll be in Hawaii Feb 28-March 8!

A little note for those of you wondering about my plans for the Peace Corps: I am still waiting to hear back, and I refuse to put my life on hold.  There's so much to cherish and experience.  Thus I'm dwelling in possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment