Saturday, May 26, 2012

Life Lately



Rainier, votives, earplugs... must be a TLA rehearsal!




In the recording studio

Deloris looks on as the guys rehearse.


The Molner's yard is always beautiful, but in the spring it's enchanting as well.


Spontaneous trips are fun - so much fun that we didn't even think of taking pictures, so here's some I took earlier this week. Anyway, yesterday, after work, we hopped a bus to downtown Seattle.  Had super delicious sushi at Red Fin, a couple cocktails, then trekked on over to the Folklife Festival.   (We looked for you Miss Evans!)

A funny thing happend while we were there. I have a friend who plays in Orkestar Zirkorium.  I knew they'd be playing at Folklife but didn't know when they'd be playing.  As we were meandering, I mentioned this to Joe and then my ears opened and I said, "Actually, that might be them... let's go check."  And low and behold, it was!  I'd never heard them play before.  I love it when things like that happen. 

Just step outside, something wonderful always happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment