Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catching Up

This post is brought to you by, the WIRELESS INTERNET in our apartment!  Yes, we finally gave in, after nearly eight months without.  So here I am, sitting in the comfort of my home, listening to the Prince leading Clara through the snowy, moonlit pine forest (I can't wait to perform this music!*) and catching up on some blogging.

I know November is nearly over, but this post is dedicated to the month of October - the beginning of a new season of classical concerts, fall harvest, leaves turning colors, a trip to the pumpkin patch, birthday(s!) and Halloween.

It was a wonderful month. Here's a look:

Up and up to the 12th floor of the Renaissance 
(I won a one night stay through my job and redeemed it on my birthday) 


Views from the room. 

Fall bouquets from the farmer's market

House-sitting

A collage of Joseph's birthday (just three days after mine) Sunflowers, Basil Hayden's, molto bene pizza, and of course a little Zeppelin.

(Click on the link above to learn more about it!)



Practicing for the first concert of the 2012-2013 season with Rainier Symphony.  We had concerts on the 20th and 21st of October and they were very well attended.  Thank you so much for your love and support!

Halloween with the Molner Family

My Halloween costume

Tasty treats at Bakery Nouveau and Cupcake Royale
 

Autumn walks










Quintessential October activity - a trip to the pumpkin patch..



Cozy tea time complete with candles. 


*sigh of relief*  It feels good to be somewhat up-to-date with the blog.  Stay tuned, lot's of exciting musical stuff just around the corner for both Joseph and I:
  December 1: Sader Ridge premiere
  *December 4: Rainier Symphony Christmas concert at Benaroya Hall
  December 14: Trip Like Animals release the Bubbleator Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment