Thursday, May 9, 2013

Busy but happy and a honeymoon announcement!

Today is Thursday, and I have the day off.  It's afternoon but I'm still in bed - as soon as I'm done writing I promise to go outside and enjoy the sun - surrounded by a few books, my laptop and my journal.  The window is open and I'm listening to the birds. They sound busy but happy, a lot like me this week.

With Mother's Day this weekend and all the beautiful weather Seattle has been graced with, hundreds of people have been calling for reservations at Salty's.  Make your reservation today

I have also been preparing for Rainier Symphony's last concert of the season - practicing and managing ticket sales.  We have a fantastic concert lined up for the 18th and 19th at Foster PAC featuring Borodin's Prince Igor Overture, guest soloist Sarah Hall for Glazunov's Violin Concerto, and Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 5 with Eduard Zilberkant conducting.  Come hear us!

And probably the most exciting news to share is that this week, Joseph and I booked our honeymoon!  We'll be flying to Paris on the 9th of September, staying in a little Parisian apartment until the 14th then spending the rest of Septmeber in a private residence in sunny Cote d'Azur!  I'm so excited to be returning to France and to share this experience with the love of my life! 


^loving the light shows every evening around 8 o'clock^

^breathtaking tulips at Pike Place Market^

^Springtime in Seattle^

^walks in the neighborhood^



No comments:

Post a Comment