I got to cross some things off my bucket list over Memorial Day Weekend! Palouse Falls and Painted Hills!
I couldn't believe how lucky we were to have this all to ourselves on Memorial Day Weekend!
Breakfast on coals and cast iron
Okay, so the hike down was terrifying - heights are not my thing - but sooo worth it!
You'll see why very soon
Yup. At the bottom of the falls there was a rainbow! I'm quite proud of this one.
Just taking in the view with my little marmot friend.
Golden hour in the desert.
Car camping - easy, efficient and cozy!
The Cove Palisades State Park, OR
And Painted Hills! Can you believe it?!
Clocking in those miles.
We tried sleeping here at the Cove Palisades State Park - since it was such a beautiful lookout - but we
were awoken by the sheriff in the middle of the night and asked kindly
to leave. It was a major bummer but we found another
secret scenic spot within the park to crash for the rest of the night before driving
home. :)
'Sploring the west with my partner in crime. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment