June was all about picnics, paddle boarding, beach combing, hammock hanging, coffee sipping, beach volleyball, shade bathing, new swimsuit, family time, and of course, grilling!
Summer 2015, you are off to a great start!
So glad we got a chance to picnic like this before the burn ban!
Paddle boarding and kayaking with my girl friends on Lake Burien!
Seahurst Beach
Hammock hangs and a fresh pedi!
Coffee shop hangs. It just so happens that my husband works at my favorite cafe! How convenient!
It's beach volleyball season on Alki Beach! My friends from grade school are in a league. Last week I went down to cheer them on, then we got burgers and sweet potato fries!
Discovered a new beach park on Mercer Island I never knew existed.
Played volleyball and petanque with my coworkers after work.
New swimsuit! A one piece to protect myself in the pool from my handsy preschoolers at summer camp.
Practical, and stylish!
One of the highlights from June was spending some one-on-one time with my youngest niece.
She's the cutest. You'll just have to take my word for it.
And I'm so thankful for a husband who cooks!
No comments:
Post a Comment