Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hug Point

Hug Point hugs the Oregon coast just south of Cannon Beach. It's been on my list of places to check out for a while - once I saw pictures on Instagram I was hooked. ;) Yet whenever I tried to plan a trip there, either something would come up, one of us would get sick, or the weather would take a turn for the worst. We finally made it out last weekend and I'm so glad we did! The weather was great. Blue sky as far as the eye could see and the weather was warm.  I couldn't decide whether or not to keep my coat on or not and there were children playing in their swimsuits! Springtime in the PNW. As long as the sun's out, sometimes it doesn't matter that it's only 60 degrees, am I right? 


checking out the caves

 shielding my eyes from the SUN! which we haven't seen for months. 
 and of course there were some bump pictures. 






 if he wasn't already brilliant at everything else, he could always find a career as a model. ;) 


 flashing the blue steel
and then we found ourselves here, atop of a 15 ft waterfall which cascades right to the beach! basically right out of my dreams. and the sand! the sand was so soft you guys. if you're not from the pnw, you won't understand how hard that is to come by around these parts.  


These pictures were shot on our Canon EOS Rebel.  For more pics from our phone, check out my Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment