Sunday, March 27, 2016

We're Having A Baby!








    Joe and I are thrilled to announce we are adding one to our tribe this September!  It is such a tremendous privilege that we get to do this.  I think about this little baby all the time - imagining what he or she will look like, wondering how his/her little personality will shape our family, and I keep asking myself, was that a kick?

    The details.  I'm happy to be in the second trimester.  The first one was not so pleasant with the fatigue and nausea but I'm beginning to feel like myself again.  I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.   I'm happy to finally have a little bump!  It kind of just popped out this week.  We don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but we'll probably find out in about a month when we go in for an ultrasound.  People have been asking if I want t a boy or girl.  Honestly, I don't mind!  I feel equally prepared and unprepared for both!  We have our names picked out for either outcome, but sorry, we're not announcing the name until after the birth. ;)

    So that's what's new with us! Also, HAPPY EASTER!  It's one of my favorite holidays because of what it represents to me. Getting together with my family and being thankful for everlasting life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment