Saturday, November 28, 2015

Wallace Falls



 Yesterday, we got all gussied up, packed the car with our tripod and camera and took a mini road trip to Wallace Falls State Park.  Why?  To take pictures for our Christmas card!  I mean, I guess we didn't have to drive an hour out of the way to take a picture for our Christmas card  - last year we took our pictures at the park a couple blocks from our house - but it was fun to incorporate a road trip and a hike into the day.  Anytime I can be out in nature with my husband is the best.  And I've got to admit, hiking in a dress was surprisingly empowering - it felt especially good passing people on the trail.  I guess I'm more competitive then I let on.  I digress.  Wallace Falls is so beautiful!  And that warm autumn light!  I feel like we've been so lucky with these crispy, clear days! Here in Washington the weather is usually dark, grey and wet - positive we have plenty in store for us this winter - so as a native Seattleite, I do not take sunshine and blue sky for granted.

Here are some of the pictures we took that day!   
*Spoiler alert* the last picture is a copy of our Christmas card.
P.S. I can't believe December is next week!  











This may be a little early for some of you but I love this time of year so here goes nothing...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Savor every moment of this season! It has so much to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment