I'm a bit behind with my blogging (six weeks!) but better late than never right?
I wanted to share some pictures from our time in Paris. This city gives me butterflies and it was so fun to explore such a romantic place with my husband! Our time in Paris was a whirlwind.
Considering we were only there four days I'd say we did a pretty good job!
^we rented a short stay apartment on 22 rue Rambuteau^
^here's the view^
^we stayed down the street from this restaurant. we became regulars^
^when in Paris...^
^locked our padlock on "Lover's Bridge"^
^the metro is great, but why be in a subway when you can walk?^
^@ the Centre Pompidou, a couple blocks away from where we stayed^
^on a boat, drifting down the Seine with Notre Dame in the background^
^did you know you can go on top of the Arc de Triomphe? We highly recommend it!^
^again, just trying to be as Parisian as we could be^
^lunch in Montmartre^
^guess where we are?^
No comments:
Post a Comment