Friday, September 27, 2013

Eden Roc


















Drive along the coast to Cap d'Antibes, find a place to park, and then go explore the beach.  These were instructions given to us from MF last week, and yesterday, we followed them.  Right at this point, is a place called Eden Roc and it took our breath away.  Here is a beautiful place we never would have found on our own - it's hidden from the road, down a flight of stairs and down a path along the beach.  Here was a thin place.  A place I felt so close to God, so overwhelmed with gratitude.  Standing there, where the rocks meet the sea I thought of the series events, everything that has happened, and all the people I've met over the years that have brought me to Joseph and that have brought us here.  This is the most beautiful gift from God.
Beyond grateful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment