Monday, September 26, 2011

The Plan

I've avoided this word, plan, during this trip as much as possible.  But, as it is my last day here in the Andalucia - and Spain for that matter - I need some sort of plan to get me through.

1. Go to Granada bus station this afternoon.
2. Try to buy a bus ticket for tonight/tomorrow morning - the bus to the airport in Madrid leave Granada at 2am.  I'm a little nervous because my card wasn't recognized when I tried to pay online.  And I hope this is a seat left because when I checked this morning there were five remaining. 
3. Walk around Granada saying my final goodbyes.  I'm a little nervous because my card wasn't recognized when I tried to pay online.  And I hope this is a seat left because when I checked this morning there were five remaining. 
4.  Go back to Padul to pack and have dinner with Alex.
5.  Get on a bus, check in at the airport, print my boarding pass, find my gate and make my flight. 

Tomorrow, Colombia!
Until then, the only thing I will be able to think about is getting that bus ticket but I will try to relax and enjoy my last hours in Padul.

No comments:

Post a Comment