Early to bed, early to rise. I was bound and determined to make it into town, find that grocery store and check it off my very short list of things to do! I woke up (thankfully) before Alex went to work and asked him once I get into town, which direction should I go? Left. Ah, see that was my first problem - I went right yesterday. That, and I didn't follow my strolling method. Silly girl. Anyway, after my coffee I started my trek to Padul shortly after 9. Would you believe the air was crisp and fresh? And there was fog in the valley! It was so refreshing! There were many people out taking walks and I said "buenos dias" to everyone, sort of like a Spanish Belle from Beauty and the Beast (haha!) Yes, the walk to town was much more enjoyable than yesterday. I even met a donkey! And I was successful in finding the grocery store! There and back before it got oppressingly hot - I even wore a long-sleeved shirt! I celebrated with a second breakfast - as they say in The Shire, which was just a second cup of coffee and some bread.
Now, a siesta in a hammock under a palm tree? Don't mind if I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment