Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Swimming in the Mediterranean
Today I did what I thought I'd never do - take a walking tour. That's suposed to be a joke... sorta. As I was checking into a new room I saw a poster of a free walking tour of Barcelona that would start in 15 minutes. So, after I put my things away in my new room - which is MUCH cleaner - I walked back down and met up with the group. The walking tour was just that, nothing special, and I felt kinda dumb being herded around like a sheep but I'm so glad I did because afterwards a few of us from the tour went to have tapas and then went to the beach. We swam in the Mediterranean, napped on the beach and watched the sunset. There are five of us total - three young women from Belgium and a young man from Chile. Las damas from Belgium are leaving tomorrow so tonight we plan to meet up to go crawl on some pubs! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment