Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sun and Surprises

Buenos dias a todos!

The perros and I took a nice walk in the country but we didn't find a lake.   Today, we'll leave later in the afternoon instead of midday - got a little sunburned.  D'oh!

When I was by the pool, I heard bells in the distance.  I looked up and over the top of the nearest hill came a shepherd and his flock of sheep - just like in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.  It was a magical moment.  The pups and I held down the fort - I let the chickens out when it got dark locked them back up, then fed the fish .

Alex worked all day, from 8-22h - with commuting included.  After a long day like that, I don't know anyone who would want to cook dinner so I decided to surprise him.  When he got home it was almost done.  Needless to say, he was grateful.  I made spinach and cheese tortellini and a sauce with zucchini, tomato, onion, garlic and a cheese that resembles cream cheese but softer.  May I say, it was delicious? 

I'm almost done with my coffee, after that, the plan is to walk into the village of Padul and look for a grocery store and whatever else I can find. 

Just a quick reminder to check out my pictures at the very bottom of the page!  I added some yesterday!  Have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment